Clean Git Repository with Tracked and Untracked file
git checkout master
git clean -dxf
git reset --hard
Build to Learn by Jeff Patton
- Building to learn means doing things as cheap experiments. Once you’ve learned that users actually want the feature, you can then spend full engineering rigor toward building to earn. You will likely end up throwing away your “learn” code.
- Building software is one of the most expensive ways to learn.
- Shipping small things is always easier.
- Code is a liability. Knowledge is an asset.
- Directed Discovery is a form of “building to learn”. We don’t have to build software to learn. We can use prototypes or wireframes.